RECONDITIONED TO INCLUDE 3-MONTH (5000KMS) LIMITED WARRANTY
“EXPERIENCE WHAT LUXURY TRULY MEANS AT PORSCHE CENTRE EDMONTON”
WHY BUY THIS CAR?
- The first GT2 of the 997 series made it's appearance at the IAA in 2007. With 530 hp and 502 lb-ft of torque, it raced around the Nurburgring Nordschleife in just 7:32 minutes, the same lap time as the legendary Carrera GT from 2003. At that time, it was the most powerful, and fastest 911 ever built for road use, showcasing a titanium exhaust system. Equally as innovative is the Launch Assistant, which regulates the power of the Manual Transmission in such a way when the clutch is closed, the slippage on the rear axle is optimally controlled.
- Here is your chance to own one of the most powerful and exclusive 911's in Porsche history. 1 of only 19 sold in Canada! This GT2 is in amazing condition and features as a centrepiece in our showroom. Be the envy of every Porsche enthusiast by having this GT2 as a new addition to your Sports Car stable.
- Compliant with all AMVIC Mechanical Fitness Assessment guidelines. All servicing up to date!
CALL/TEXT JOSHUA OR MARK @ (587) 802-3194 FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE!!
PORSCHE CENTRE EDMONTON EXCLUSIVE OWNERSHIP BENEFITS:
Go Card Customer Rewards
- Earn $500 you successfully refer someone to a Go Auto dealership and they purchase a vehicle
- Save 10% on all future parts and service spending at any participating Go Auto dealership
- Earn 5% of your purchases in parts and services back in points for future savings
- Each point earned equals $1 you can spend later anywhere in-store
- Redeem your earned points anywhere in store - parts, service, or even your next vehicle!
Luxury Valet Service
We will come to your work or home to pick up your vehicle when it requires service and supply you with a luxury loaner vehicle (subject to availability).
While your Porsche is an extremely capable vehicle, you probably won't want to haul heavy loads with it. We offer complimentary trucks to all our customers for weekend adventures or hauling use.
Don't risk driving on winter roads just to make it to your service appointment. We will come to you, pick up your sports car in our enclosed trailer, and tow it in for service. We keep your vehicle completely protected from the elements. Please book in advance.
No Fees and Fixed Commission Sales
No matter what vehicle you're looking for, we are paid the same; our main goal is to find the right vehicle for you. We understand that buying a vehicle can be a stressful experience, we make it easy; the price you see plus GST is what you pay!
Go Insurance and Go Auto Finance
The finance and insurance process is made easy by our in-house services through Go Auto. Whether you are buying your first vehicle or your fifth, Go Auto can assist you in financing when the banks won't. Our agents are ready to provide you with the best rates and quickest options to get you in your new vehicle.
|Transmission||6-Speed Manual with Overdrive|
|Engine||530 hp, 505 lb ft torque - 3.6 liter horizontally opposed 6 cylinder, aluminum alloy engine block & cylinder heads, rear mounted engine. Twin Turbochargers with VTG (variable turbine geometry), twin intercoolers. Dry sump lubrication system with external oil tank and oil cooler. 4 overhead camshafts, 4 valves per cylinder, "VarioCam" variable inlet valve timing. Expansion induction system. Cylinder specific knock control. Titanium sport exhaust system with twin tailpipes integrated in the rear apron.|
|Brakes||Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes with 6-Piston brake calipers - front, 4 piston calipers, internally ventilated and perforated - rear. Brake disk diameter 380 mm - Front, 350 mm - rear. ABS 8.0 - Anti Lock Braking System, brake pad wear indicators, hand operated parking brake. Brake calipers in yellow.|
Variable Turbine Geometry (VTG)3.6 liter flat 6 cylinder engine with VarioCam Plus6-Speed manual transmission19-inch GT2 WheelVariable-steering ratio, power-assist (hydraulic)Front-Suspension: Independent MacPherson struts with forged aluminum control arms, coil springs, stabilizer bar and negative steering roll radiusPorsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)Front brakes: 6-piston monobloc aluminum-fixed calipers and ventilated brake discs at the front, Rear brakes: 4-piston monobloc aluminum-fixed calipers and ventilated brake discs at the rearPorsche Stability Management (PSM) systemBi-Xenon headlightsIntegrated third brake light with LED technologyAutomatically controlled integrated rear-split-wing spoilerAdaptive sports seatsClub sports packageThree-spoke multi-function steering wheel in smooth leatherOn-board computer with continuous indication of mileage, time, and speedAutomatic full climate control with carbon filterSound Package Plus incl. CD storage box
Base - 911 GT2
388 - Folding Sports Bucket Seats
420 - 19" GT2 Wheel
640 - Sport Chrono Package
680 - Bose Surround Sound System
78 - Black Full Leather
810 - Floor Mats In Interior Color
P12 - Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor
Z4 - Basalt Black Metallic